Saturday, March 26, 2016

Spring , a trip , and the zoo!

Okay so spring is here and so we went on a couple of trips ( one was to the zoo)


Trip #1 Grandma's house
We went to lunch with grandpa for his birthday then we went to grandma's house and played with her adorable part Siamese kittens !! (Tasha the black one and Mia the white one that isn't their actual names <they don't have names>  but that's what I call them XD )


I love this picture I call this one is called Mia

I call this one Tasha love the look on her face!


Sweet baby paw

Getting sleepy ..

A sleep

What was that noise!

 
Yes I am fabulous!! (Mia )

Trip #2 To the zoo
Black African swan and Canada goose
Pelicans


Pelicans all in a line :D

Bee eaters

Wood duck

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be considerate with your comments
all comments are moderated before published