Sunday, March 6, 2016

okay..... so spring is finally coming...

Okay so even though things are waking up it's still pretty dull and I am  ( we) are  suffering from severe cabin fever to the point were nothing is getting done . But today I couldn't stand it at all so I went out and found quite a bit of things waking up!!!! YESSSSSS!!! ( Okay there were daffodils blooming at church...)
so anyway I'm carrying on senselessly ( XD )
Finally here's the pictures:

Tree bud!!! (yesss!!!)

Surprise crocus !

Ornamental Honeysuckle leaf bud

Daffodil buds (Hope the bloom this week )

No idea what flower ( Rumor has it is called mother -in -laws tongue)

No I'm not grabbing his nose (lol)

Marbled grass portrait

A lucky nose and part of a beard... (That's his actual name)

Tulip



Hyacinthe 








I wish there were more pictures ........ soon though spring is almost here!!!
Waiting in total suspense with you!
Ox ~Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment

please be considerate with your comments
all comments are moderated before published