Saturday, September 9, 2017

Snapping Memories

Phew, I've been mia from the photography world for a while.... I'll blame moving for that and for this post. :D
I haven't had very many interesting photographic subjects... and yesterday I went out for a bit to take pictures. Flowers are boring (well no that's not true just I have HUNDREDS flower pictures) and since were moving soon I wanted to capture things around our property. (You know what would be really fun to do? People in action photo shoot of life around our neighborhood..... if only).
Anyway here's what I got.
~Have a blessed day, (also if your in Florida I/ we are praying for y'all!!!) 💓😢
Hannah

Blood flower (It's a type of milkweed)

Monarch #1

Monarch #2



B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Mum
Ever see a dragon-fly larvae shell (At least that's what I think this is)

It's a long story so just trust me that this picture is cool
Yes it's Golden Rod (dabs watery eyes, and blows runny nose)

Ever see an Asparagus berry??
Trying to be artsy

I adore this picture

And I adore this one to.

SPIDA!!! 😃
Barn, I never know how much I loved the red barn (and the fence boarding our land) next door till it's time to move 🙁




No comments:

Post a Comment

please be considerate with your comments
all comments are moderated before published