Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy new years! My year in pictures 2016 Recap part 1.......

January -New years eve and the first snow
Me and my awesome cousin

Me and my awesome aunt

First Snow
February- Some one turns nine, babysitting
Some one turns nine.... :D

Baby sitting cuties
Look at this handsome guy
March-
Things beginning to open


Testing out my sewing skills .. adding baby clothes to my hope chest thingy( more like overflowing Rubbermaid tub XD)

Wood duck at St.Louis Zoo
April-
Goat Pregnancy I love this pic.

He looks much different only 8 months later
May-
Bees for our hives

A mamma watching over here 1 day old babies (it was dark when they were born a.k.a. as flash lights during delivery....)
Ranking up in Taekwondo

Strawberries!!!!
June-
My sweet baby boy


With his sweet mamma just about 2 hrs. old in this pic, they were my favorite goats miss then so much... :*(


That sweet face bring tears a little bit.... say I'm obsessed but I miss the goats A LOT!!!!!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be considerate with your comments
all comments are moderated before published