Monday, July 25, 2016

Last set of pics before school starts for me!!

Ookay so I'll starting High school next week which means blogging won't be my priority so I may not post any more pics till September or October so here goes!  (A long post!!)


Sunflower from H girls Is finally blooming!!

baby watermelon


#Inspired by Abigail

Okay so I held my ring up for interesting blur/effect the pic below is the normal pic .. whata ya think?


#Inspired by Abigail

Pretty in pink and dainty poises
Quilled zinnia

Quilled zinnia  ... different one

#Inspired by Abigail

Chicken

Baby goats!!(John was holding a stick)

Not going to say what Jess did to make him smile for me... don't ask!!

Nice picture

#BarefootPicsForAbigail    lol

#InTheTree

Taking nice pictures... I couldn't convince them to wear button ups and slacks ..lol

Jess the "human ladder" XD

Silly photos #HangingUpsideDownInTree

Jess took this one but I like it sooooo...


5 comments:

  1. Hannah!!
    Love, love, love all these photos! Folks, we have the makings of a professional photographer!😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawww!!! im so happy that ive inspired somebody!!! send me those pics vie email if ya can!!! awesome!! greta shots looking forward to many more!!

    ReplyDelete

please be considerate with your comments
all comments are moderated before published